corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16xe fuel injection problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16xe fuel injection problem
Alexgray

User status: Offline
   27th May 14 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I've had an issue with my x16xe, I've taken it too a couple garages and they can't figure out what it is, I really need it done before pvs :/ the car is fine and runs fine until the car reaches correct temperature then the eml comes on and car bogs/sputters I've changed the coolant temp sensor and plugged a fault reader in and comes up with p0200 fuel injection circuits or circuit :/ I've stripped inlet and checked wire to injectors and there's a good pulse going to them. I really am stumped please please help!!!
--ToM--

27th May 14 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuel pump relay? Wiring to it or relay itself
Alexgray

27th May 14 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arl take a look tomorrow it's really bugging me :/
corsa-torque

28th May 14 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuel pump knackered, sounds a bit similar to a problem I had, pump would get warm and reduce flow causing the car to bog down, swapped it over and was fine

New Poll