corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » pressure boost valve

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pressure boost valve
bluecarboy

User status: Offline
   18th Mar 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a brand new pressure boost valve to fit any corsa sport,it has never been used or fitted and comes complete with fitting kit and instructionsi'm looking for about £60 but am well open to offers
Paul_J

20th Mar 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this go straight onto the fuel regulator?

let me rephrase - is this what is callled 'FSE Power Boost valve' else where' that allows variable fuel pressure? as I was looking for one of these as my car constantly runs lean and when I got my car RR'd the guy who dyno'd it said I could get one or try manualling squashing the fuel regulator thing...

Will this go on a 1.2 16v Sxi? I'd guess its pretty similar. Have you had it fitted on your car? do you have any pictures - on or off car. Can you get some?

Thanks,

Paul J
bluecarboy

21st Mar 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont have any pictures but yes this is what your talking about.it builds the fuel pressure up in the rail on the return fuel pipe causing more intence fuel injection this will deffinatly sort your lean problem

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » pressure boost valve 25 database queries in 0.0082588 seconds