corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Chromecast

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chromecast
deano87

User status: Offline
20th Dec 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent, cause one app I want, RedbullTV gets terrible reviews. But if I can stream from tablet or PC that'd be banging.
N16K

21st Dec 14 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
Excellent, cause one app I want, RedbullTV gets terrible reviews. But if I can stream from tablet or PC that'd be banging.

Allcast as far as i know only streams video (ones you may have "rented" from online etc) / music saved on the device or from dropox google drive etc thats all ive used it for. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.cast.license&hl=en
deano87

27th Dec 14 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the Roku Streaming Stick from the Mrs for Christmas. Seems pretty good and will be excellent for mainstream catch up TV and on demand.

Bit pooh for anything a bit different. Can see the benefit of Chromecast, if you have a decent device to stream to it.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll