corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Daily Corsa C SXI + 9/11/15 New coilovers

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Daily Corsa C SXI + 9/11/15 New coilovers
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Dec 14 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars looking good
just got my self another corsa c sxi, driven it about 100miles then started pulling it to bit replacing worn parts getting ready for more power
standard 1.2 discs are 256mm vented on sxi or abs models. best thing about sri 280mm brakes is that you can get mintex or ferodo upgrade pads easy
gidged500
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't know sri brakes were 280mm! I might be able to use the sri discs with these new callipers (as long as the width is the same)
Thanks for that info
I'm hoping to get more power soon, I had a scan through your thread you don't mess about
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

6th Jan 15 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work for HiSpec and if you get the discs from a MK5 Astra they should be a direct fit. For some reason before I worked here they took the 5 stud disc and re-drilled it to 4 stud .... but the 4 stud disc is exactly the same from a 1.3 life or similar.

And we keep Ferodo and Mintex pads in stock available on a next day delivery

[Edited on 06-01-2015 by basslinecorsa]

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
corsadonk
Premium Member

7th Jan 15 at 06:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play, you like a good road trip.
gidged500
Premium Member

7th Jan 15 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for sorting me out yesterday Alex

I can't resist road trips ha ha

Got a parcel today

And in it

Decat ! !

Should be interesting ha ha
gidged500
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't realise how long I havnt updated this for

I fitted the de cat was far too loud sounded like a Honda

So I put the standard car back on.

Havnt really modified it any more
I fitted my new cesaros the other day (bought them for my Corsa b turbo but as some will know the engine gave up)
So the c now sports cesaros with Toyo t1r proxies on
Anyway I'm using it for pvs this weekend so I gave it a good clean.....

I bought a Corsa c to split a couple of weeks ago I was stripping it the other day to sell the door cards and noticed these bad boys

So out with the old in with the kenwoods

Couple more finished shots

Jason x
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the silver Cesaro's thinking of changing the colour of mine

How come you want these for the B what's happening to the alessio's?
gidged500
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The speed lines look better on the c , cesaros really suit b"s imo
gidged500
Premium Member

9th Nov 15 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update for once

Drivers side strut started knocking I thought it was the top mount. Upon removing the strut and inspecting it I found that all the fluid from the damper had leaked out. Time for the bin
Got some new FK Coilovers much much better quality
I replaced both drop links and track rods whilst I was there

Comparison of the two

Wound them down pretty low

Wheels need a clean

First thing I did was get it tracked

Got a firm and soft setting on the top of the Coilovers
I went for firm and it is trust me ha ha

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Daily Corsa C SXI + 9/11/15 New coilovers 25 database queries in 0.0141280 seconds