corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fibre broadband installation?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fibre broadband installation?
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jan 13 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sky coming out to install fibre broadband in place of my current normal service from them.

Whats involed?

I missed an instal yesterday, and they now want another month nearly before coming out again. Is it not possible to do what they do myself?

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

29th Jan 13 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could do the indoor bit but they've got other stuff to do in the green box and the exchange
Dan
Premium Member

29th Jan 13 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right ok.

Assumed it was all done and I just needed something doing in house.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

29th Jan 13 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, worth the wait though
Bart

29th Jan 13 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they'll replace the master socket on the wall with an upgraded version, install the modem type device which holds the connection, then patch it through in the road side kiosk.

New Poll