corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP wiring disaster corsa b gsi c20let

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP wiring disaster corsa b gsi c20let
carsten4800

User status: Offline
28th Jul 11 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a huge problem with this wiring. i have read a lot on internet guides,treads and on and on but nothing i see will work on my car, i have all the papers of wiring from org corsa gsi and calibra turbo but it seems to me its verry diffrent from each other and i think about the fuelpump and fuelrelay, today my fuelpump start when i turn off the ignition and stop when i turn it on ? on the calibra the mainrelay is 2 in one but on corsa it is in 2 and they work diffrent from each other but maybe im wrong ? i hope to hear from somebody who have some experience in accurately a conversion on a corsa b gsi 1.6 16v from 94 and a c20let from 94 with f28 i try tomorrow to get all the wiring papers and post it in here so maybe somebody see it clearly :-) i really hope to fix it soon this corsa cost me so far about 18000 pound :-D its madness but a lot of fun :-D

[Edited on 28-07-2011 by carsten4800]
carsten4800

28th Jul 11 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

j use calibra turbo loom in the engine bay and corsa loom in the car i think its right but im not sure
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 01:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know you are foreign but i'll help you out with spelling

its i not j

as for the wiring, someone will be able to help you if you are patient
carsten4800

28th Jul 11 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha sorry for my bad english :-) but thanks
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't you be using the Fuel pump relay from the Calibra?

Are you sure your wiring is correct? It sound's like you have a switched live or something in the wrong place which is triggering it to work when it's not supposed to

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
carsten4800

28th Jul 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i also read i should use the relay from calibra and my first manny try was with this relay but later today i take some pics and also get all the papers from wiring then maybe someone know what to do :-)
carsten4800

28th Jul 11 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a friend who is a mekanic for 25 years so its not because we are stupid :-D
carsten4800

28th Jul 11 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh i think you are right i must check the switched live again :-)

[Edited on 28-07-2011 by carsten4800]

New Poll