corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Planing on fitting my lower kit this week........info needed.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Planing on fitting my lower kit this week........info needed.
Makarus

User status: Offline
13th Apr 03 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I have a kinda basic idea on what I am doing, it cant really be that hard to be honest. Thing is would be good for someone to point me in the direction of a little guide on how to do it, basically so I know I am doing it right.

The other thing is once the suspension has been fitted and I am sitting 60mm lower what will I have to get checked on the car to make sure everything is set up properly, by this I mean things like tracking. Not sure what else would be adjusted, and how much would I expect to pay for such checks??

Cheers people.

Bet you all thought I was gonna ask if my wheels would rub if I lowered my car
Kris TD

13th Apr 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never adjusted anything on mine and ive lowered it on several different setups, it doesnt pull to one side and shake the steering wheel or have uneven tyre wear so i havent bothered.
Makarus

13th Apr 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, so I may be lucky then.

Its just that I originally wasn't going to do it myself, so I spoke to a garage and they quoted £100 including £20 worth of tracking etc. Well i thought that was too much so bought a spring compressor for £20 and going to do it myself this week off from college. Should looks sweet.
Fear

13th Apr 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be on the safe side get your tracking re alligned and also get a 4 wheel alignment done!!!!!
antscorsa

13th Apr 03 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got mine done for 25 by lee mitchell top quality job he done and im luvin the drop with no probs at all
Makarus

16th Apr 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Antscorsa do you mean your tracking was done for £25 or the suspension was fitted for that price??

New Poll