corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Got rid off the loom, couple questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got rid off the loom, couple questions
Jeem

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, just pulled out the ecu and loom out off my mates corsa c20xe got a couple questions. When i pulled the loom out i found the fuel pump relay now does that coz problems do i need to rewire in the fuel pump? i cant check as fuel tank and pump have been removed for now. After searching on here its said the rev counter wire is pea green is that right, also what colour is the water temp gauge wires in the dash. Any websites or manuals i could download to answer any wiring questions, i try'd google an gave up. cheers for any help
Will94

23rd Jun 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coolant temp gauge wire is the plain (not striped) blue one. Theres a tutorial on here somewhere that says how to wire the redtop loom into a corsa/tigra
Jeem

23rd Jun 11 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for your reply bout the coolant temp wire, i'm not actually wiring in the loom sorry my fault for not explaining very well, the loom an ecu have been removed coz we're running a dizzy with R1 carbs i was wondering am i going to have to wire in the fuel pump aswel coz its relay was on the old loom if so anyone know which wire is which ?

[Edited on 23-06-2011 by Jeem]
Will94

24th Jun 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oooo lol i see. i'm not really sure i'm afraid dude!
fazza

24th Jun 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pump is thickish red/blue
Jeem

24th Jun 11 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
fuel pump is thickish red/blue

Ye it is i found it earlier, cheers

New Poll