corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » White iPhone

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White iPhone
LeeM

User status: Offline
19th May 11 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
its the secretive way theyre goin about it with special boxes and passworded files and stuff
"Additional sources have let us know that stores have received some boxes today that are only to be opened by the store’s visual manager. The sources speculate that these boxes are for new store or window display"

But that's Apple 101 of marketing, they've always done this as it generates hype/rumours and in turn increases sales. Look at the iTunes Beatles release, biggest load of guff going but i bet they made a killing on iTunes that day

i know i know, like i said ill usually defend them because theyre good at what they do. but theyre refurbing some shops ffs
Russ

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

store refresh, ipads used as interactive displays with each items, so ipads selling ipods, iphones, imacs, and ipads,

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll