corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Any XMBC users?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any XMBC users?
Simon

User status: Offline
9th Apr 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I installed it ages ago but don't really use it much. I've recently sorted all my films so each film is in an individual folder. On XMBC, when I'm in the library browsing films, because they are all in folders now I don't see any of the art work as scrolling through them, is there a way for it to show on the folders rather than just on the actual files?
noshua

9th Apr 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Library mode - choose 'scan recursively'
Simon

9th Apr 11 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok selected that, It seems to display the image instead of the folder icon now, but only after I've been into each film, and selected current thumbnail. Sorry don't really have a clue what I'm doing
noshua

10th Apr 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you in library mode?

what version of XBMC are you using? and what skin?
Simon

10th Apr 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was previosuly in file list mode because I like to be able to look through all my films together rather than having to only look through films by genre, title, year, Actors etc which seems to be the way if you use library? Is there a way around that?

I can't find anywhere in or out of the program that mentions a version, I haven't changed any skins or anything though
noshua

10th Apr 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it this skin? http://xbmc.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/confluence-home-music.png

File list mode is exactly what it says on the tin - I don't think it displays icons unless the icon is folder.jpg

Run a library search on the video folder, check scan recursively and use the library option? If you use title then it's the same as the File List mode.

New Poll