corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats the cheapest insurance company for modified cars???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the cheapest insurance company for modified cars???
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
   7th Apr 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plz help , whats the cheapist insurance company for young drivers ??? ,i thought liverpool victoria was cheap but today i phoned up and they said they have changed there new policys , and its well expensive up2 what it used to be??? list of companys would be gr8n . some1 sed that an insurance company did not charge any more for modified cars .which one was it ???
SriAndi

User status: Offline
7th Apr 03 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go for CIS

New Poll