corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » 0% credit card UPDATE got refused :S

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 0% credit card UPDATE got refused :S
jacko198

User status: Offline
6th Oct 10 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried getting a loan in the bank at the start of this year. Would have been £1000, and i would have had to pay something like £90 a month for 12 months.

The woman did all the checks, and it came back that i was earning £50 too little to get one (couldnt she have told me that before fooking with my credit rating?!)

I could do with a credit card actually to buy buisiness things, hmm.

If i was to get one now, if i needed a loan in say Feb (might be getting a flat with the girlfriend) is that enough time for my score to get back up?

Sorry for the hijack
Bart

7th Oct 10 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is your credit score?
I checked mine online at annualcreditreport for £2 and gave me a score of 890 out of 1000.

The best way to get credit score is to keep spending on the credit card but keep paying it off in one go.
Whittie

7th Oct 10 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just checked mine (now awaiting secure code in the post) Bart.

I like on their website they've got

"The only FREE online credit Check"

Then underneath it says "Only costs £2.50"
ljames555

8th Oct 10 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember applying for a loan and kept getting knocked back, so I checked my credit rating and I had a unpaid catalogue bill on there which I didnt pay when I was 10 . ( mistake )

Had to write a letter to get it removed.

Also had a loan about 2 years before applying for this one and paid off with no problems was no history of it
Generation

10th Oct 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
I tried getting a loan in the bank at the start of this year. Would have been £1000, and i would have had to pay something like £90 a month for 12 months.

The woman did all the checks, and it came back that i was earning £50 too little to get one (couldnt she have told me that before fooking with my credit rating?!)

I could do with a credit card actually to buy buisiness things, hmm.

If i was to get one now, if i needed a loan in say Feb (might be getting a flat with the girlfriend) is that enough time for my score to get back up?

Sorry for the hijack

No, as its not decided by the person behind desk, for some people what you earn and how much you wnated would of been enough, but in your instance and with YOUR circumstances it wasn't
People in bank literally input info, and hvae no discretion

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll