corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Guarentee'd Credit Card?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Guarentee'd Credit Card?
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jan 07 at 05:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do these exist? I seem to have one or two bank charges to my name - and this has fucked up any chance of getting anything on credit, or getting a credit card - So I need to start building up a good credit rating.

All I want is to apply for the shittiest credit card out there - use it for a tank of diesel, then pay it off straight away to make me look good. Thing is, every time a credit card company knocks me back - my rating gets worse apparently. So I need to know if anyone can 100% give me a credit card, no matter how shit it is.

Any ideas?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Jamie Walby

15th Jan 07 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had trouble getting a credit card and I have never had any charges etc.....What I did was got one from my bank. Thats all I can think of really. If you go into a branch its better than doing it online, Halifax (my bank) rejected me when I did it online so I went into my local branch and they were surprised I was rejected. Women sorted one out for me there and then.

If you have already done that then I have no idea
Melville

15th Jan 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Jamie said. Get one then use it properly to increase your credit rating then you will be able to get a more competative one.
Kyle T
Premium Member

15th Jan 07 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
I had trouble getting a credit card and I have never had any charges etc.....What I did was got one from my bank. Thats all I can think of really. If you go into a branch its better than doing it online, Halifax (my bank) rejected me when I did it online so I went into my local branch and they were surprised I was rejected. Women sorted one out for me there and then.

If you have already done that then I have no idea

I got rejected by my branch aswell

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Brett
Premium Member

15th Jan 07 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CapitalOne give cards to people with shit credit (i.e. me) except they slap on a whopping 25% interest
Jon_C
Premium Member

15th Jan 07 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do they do that. Its is already obvious you are crap with or have no money
mav

15th Jan 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye so they rape you again with high interest, because you are a bad risk so they make their money from you.

New Poll