corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » COSSVAUX AGAIN!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COSSVAUX AGAIN!!
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 05 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody still waiting on a fitting kit?
i have been waiting around 9 weeks now and just want a refund now as they are taking the piss!!
there fone line just goes dead now!!

if the guy who own them reads this please u2u me so i can get hold of u and then give me a refund!!

Ojc

8th Jul 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only deal with people you know personally.
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jul 05 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i only can buy parts off people i know?
how the hell would i get a fitting kit then?
mwg

8th Jul 05 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing I can suggest is if you have bought the fitting kit on your credit card phone credit card company up now and tell them teh situation and that basically you think CossVaux are commiting fraud as they havent delivered the goods. Always use your credit card when buying things from mail order or items of great expense then if something goes wrong you stand a good chance of getting a refund back off your credit card company. They will then pursue the company in question for the funds
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jul 05 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yah we are going to go to the card company but my bro paid for iot with visa debit card as we dont have a credit card!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » COSSVAUX AGAIN!! 22 database queries in 0.0104649 seconds