corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater not working and Temp running high?!? HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater not working and Temp running high?!? HELP
jm960326

User status: Offline
17th Mar 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My heater only works sometimes other times only get cold air in the car. Also with yesterday being sunny day the temp was running really high on water gauge. Up well past 100 mark which is unusall as it normally sits in middle. Any one any ideas what could be the problem. Should I get it looked at??

Thanks
Plymouth_Corsa

17th Mar 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may have a blockage or disconnected pipe. Either that or the heater matix needs replacing! If its not that, probably your head gasket or similar.
Gambit

17th Mar 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

air lock
mickp cnw

17th Mar 03 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have said air lock too had it a few times when i had my fiesta
Black Corsa SRi

17th Mar 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have u checked your coolant level? could just be somthin as simple as that, but I suppose that wouldn't explain the intermittance but would be worth checking what the level is like at the expansion tank for the two minutes it takes!
jm960326

17th Mar 03 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for all the help everyone. Had mates garage take a look earlier, water pump had gone and I had not water in anyway so that prob broke it. OOOPPPSS Never mind it works now, Parts labour and everything was £80 so not too bad.

New Poll