corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting clubmanns

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting clubmanns
tomcorsa

User status: Offline
13th Mar 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna get a set of cobra clubmanns wiv the sliding subframes how hard r theese seats to fit and will my car pass the MOT wiv the sliding frames as it doesnt if the buckets r fixed does it and will peops be able 2 get in the bak cheerz
ajscorsa

13th Mar 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i modded the standard corsas subframes to fit my monaco on
Adam_B

13th Mar 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine recently passed an MOT with 3 point harness. Ive made adapter bars to fit the original vaux subframes and they seem fine. U can get ppl in the back but its a struggle, slide one seat forward and the other back, then sort of fall in !

New Poll