corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is this standard electric windows?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this standard electric windows?
Sly boogie :D

User status: Offline
   30th Jan 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,
picked up a 2000 plate SXI writeoff (Cat C) to do up as a project as tbh, its not heavy damage imo. Plus it had an irmy kit hehe.

Anyway i noticed these pics from sam17's for sale thread (sorry mate, hope you dont mind me borrowing your pics):

Now you can see there are cutouts in those handles for electric windows right? But mine has electric windows, and mine are in the lower console in the second picture? And doesnt have cutouts in the door handles? I have holes for manual winders with blanking grommets in too, so is there a chance i have an aftermarket kit or something?

Just wondered. If so i'll have to trawl through the wiring and make sure i'm happy with it
Sean-B

30th Jan 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you have an aftermarket kit.
Sly boogie :D

30th Jan 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay mate cool. I'll be checking the wiring then haha. Came with an alarm thats not exactly well fitted so i wont be surprised if this is bodged too!
oceansoul

31st Jan 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cutouts in the top pic is only for the passenger side electric window. The driver side has the electric mirror adjuster in the cutout and 2 electric window switches just above where the speaker sits.

New Poll