corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spring poundage?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spring poundage?
wrighty_1989

User status: Offline
30th Jan 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically i intend to do an engine conversion on my corsa sometime in the near future. Originally i planned to put a c20xe in it but i'm not really interested in out and out speed, i just want something thats better to drive than my 1.2 8v and im thinking more along the lines of the x18xe1 conversion due to the cost. However as i intended to use the c20xe i bought some coilovers with 300lb springs so im wondering whether these will be to harsh to use for the x18xe1 or will they be ok? If not what would be the recommended poundage springs to buy? Thanks in advance
wrighty_1989

User status: Offline
30th Jan 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?

New Poll