corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door handles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door handles
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
6th Jan 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all im just wondering how easy is it to remove the door handles of both sides of the car so i can coulour code them, let me no asap cheers
AlexW

6th Jan 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not hard, haynes manual. I figured it out myself when i done my tigras.
Generation

6th Jan 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy mate, the handle is in two parts interior and exterior, to seperate undo the two bolts think they are 10mm
Haimsey
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remove the interior door trim so as you can get in to work.
Undo the bolts that are holding the door handle itself to the backing plate. The door handle will become lose.
There will be a bit of fiddling required to get the bits and bobs connected to the door handle out, but pretty stright forwards once you can see the workings of the handle.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll