corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » de-locked door handles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author de-locked door handles
b16_c0n

User status: Offline
   14th Jul 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just getting remote central locking installed on my car. So I am after some de-locked door handles to replace the standard ones as they wont be needed anymore. Do the rear door handles from a 5 door fit straight into the front ones ??. I have heard that vectra handles are the same too ??. Is this correct ? Would it be sensible to fit the new handles when the central locking kit is getting fitted ??. And does anyone know of anywhere online that I could get a pair of handles from, as local breakers don't have any !
Thanks for any help
BigCon.
Greg_M

User status: Offline
14th Jul 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take a lok at my guide in FAQ
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=151204

New Poll