corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaboi1992??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsaboi1992??
TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
20th Apr 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just as an update - I still haven't got my money from this toe-rag.
He tried to get me to pay via paypal as a gift but I paid as goods, so hopefully I'll be able to get my money back.
I do think he should have a red warning under his name though as has no reason to not have refunded me or giving me the good that I paid for. He is still buying bits for his car on here so he is spending the money, everyone seems willing jump on the Jay-corsa-gsi bandwagon but this guys seems to be able to get away with it???? I don't get it....
TheSmurfinator

20th Apr 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had the payment reversed from paypal HAHAHAH, poor little scammer boi1992, didn't work this time did it, knobjockey??
stantonio

30th Apr 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got refunded ages ago people, sorry forgot to update and actually had more money back off him for fucking me around!

I sent him a message with his address and said i'll be down there kicking your fucking head in as i also spoke on the phone, what makes me laugh about these people is they don't know who they are messing with and trust me you wouldn't want me knocking at your door if you owed me money is i'll knock you the fuck out and just take more money off you for having to drive down there and messing me about.

I don't fuck about where money is concerned!!
Ryan_G1

1st May 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not in here complaining or fuck all but, I bought a set of Irmrscher skirts off of Corsaboi way last year. His attempts at packaging were absolutly shocking. They came and had been snapped in the middle.

I fixed them myself tho. Self tappered a bit of 1" flat bar the lenth of the side skirts onto the underside.
Limecat
Banned

1st May 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stantonio
i got refunded ages ago people, sorry forgot to update and actually had more money back off him for fucking me around!

I sent him a message with his address and said i'll be down there kicking your fucking head in as i also spoke on the phone, what makes me laugh about these people is they don't know who they are messing with and trust me you wouldn't want me knocking at your door if you owed me money is i'll knock you the fuck out and just take more money off you for having to drive down there and messing me about.

You Sir, are my fucking hero.
stantonio

5th Jun 10 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by stantonio

You Sir, are my fucking hero.

mate i dont like beening taken for a ride at all, and anyone who fucks me around on here or ebay or owt like that will get it big time!!!

but cheers mate
TheSmurfinator

14th Jun 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this guy is selling stuff again on this forum, I don't understand why he hasn't got a red "Do not trade" thing under his name, how many people do you have to rip off on here before you get one?
Does it need to be officially reported to one of the admins or something before action is taken? I'm new here so don't really know the correct procedures but I don't think this guy should be able to continue scamming people....
corsaboi1992

14th Jun 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Compaireing I'm not and selling up on my corsa get ur facts stronght befor u go opening ur mouth if offers every on for it to go on eBay and go that way or to trust me and I have sold the back box u can email the fuckin bloke if u want!!
TheSmurfinator

14th Jun 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are so many words in that post that aren't even English that I don't understand any of it......
corsaboi1992

15th Jun 10 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good
TheSmurfinator

15th Jun 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is good that you are illiterate? (you might need to "google" that word.....)
you are probably right, if you were actually intelligent you might get away with scamming even more people.
corsaboi1992

15th Jun 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not so instead of trying to have an argument go away
GF-91
Banned

15th Jun 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you jsut say you aren't intelligent?
corsaboi1992

15th Jun 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I'm not compaireing I still go to school
GF-91
Banned

15th Jun 10 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Compairing? I didn't say you were compairing anything?
corsaboi1992

15th Jun 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaboi1992?? 24 database queries in 0.0111649 seconds