corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaboi1992??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsaboi1992??
stantonio

User status: Offline
29th Jan 10 at 06:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone have his address so i can send or give the bonnet back =]
stantonio

29th Jan 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've still got not a reply even tho he has been online tonight at 6:16pm

This is taking the piss, looks like i've been skanked.

I hope for his sake i down get his address!
stantonio

2nd Feb 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am i not going to recieve any help about this?
impstan

2nd Feb 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like hes had your money and ran mate, i think the moderator on here should do something if he can, meanwhile everyone else should not deal with this guy untill these have been resolved.
stantonio

4th Feb 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so im guessing im getting no help at all with this then?
stantonio

7th Feb 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsaboi is a fucking tosser!!!!!!

do not trade, sent me a fucked bonnet and had no refund to sum it up.
stantonio

10th Feb 10 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have his new mobile number, work addressm, now i need his home address anyone??

this has gone on to long and i wont be make to look a cunt basically lol
stantonio

10th Feb 10 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is just some young kid who thinks he can pull a fast one
corsaboi1992

11th Feb 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spoke to paying on the 26th
stantonio

11th Feb 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i confirm i have spoke to him and yes he says he is paying me on the 26th of this month.

Lets see if i get paid this time??
iToMo x

21st Feb 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsaboi - Jack

Your rich how can you not have £20-30 ? lol
Or is that not your dads porsche?
corsaboi1992

22nd Feb 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy i suggest you keep your nose outta other peoples bussnis
jibjob

23rd Feb 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to make another thread but i wanted to make clear exactly what my dispute is.

I had a load of parts for sale in about November and was contacted by Corsaboi1992 asking if i would part ex some parts i had for a GSI bumper he had. I was happy to do that after he gave me a link to the for sale thread with his bumper in. His classified ad said the bumper was complete minus where the lower grill had been cut out for an intercooler. It said the fogs were no cracked, grill was there and it came with a Tigra splitter. I thought fair enough as i had no use for the parts i had so i packaged up the parts we agreed to part ex although i thought he was getting a better bargain out of the deal. I sent him a set of Angel eyes, Momo steering wheel and boss, MFD and vibe sub with built in amp. I had those up for sale for a combined price of about £300 but i just wanted shot of them so thought it was a fair enough deal with a "complete" GSI bumper as i needed one desperately and he assured me it would be with me by the end of the week.

I had the parts collected by courier which he paid for within a day or two and they were with him by the end of the week. I waited about 2months before the bumper arrived so i was already a bit miffed but i thought atleast it was here. When i opened up the packaging the bumper was in i was pretty shocked at what i found.

There was no splitter, the grill was broken, a fog was cracked, both side brackets were broken and it had been poorly sprayed and there was over spray on everything. So that was not what i agreed to. I have both his mum and dads address's, phone number and email address. I have had contact with him and he keeps saying that he is looking for a splitter and spare fog. But i have been told that since i received the item and its still going nowhere. He said he contacted DHL and ive heard nothing about that either.

I have found him fog lights for sale on here and he just tells me that hes holding out for one on Ebay because hes "seen them sell for £5".

Where do i stand now then? I never wanted to open a dispute but i have waited since November when the original deal was done so i think ive given more than enough time and opportunity for this to be sorted but it seems to be going nowhere. I feel i was mislead by him as to the state of the bumper and what i was receiving but as i never actually paid for anything where do i stand? Do i just have to accept ive been done and cut my losses or just keep chasing it up?

Any help would be great because as i have said i needed the bumper at the time but it turned up well after it said it would so i had to buy another one, it has cost me money to try and fix the bumper as it was useless in the state it was in and i still have to find a grill, splitter and fog light for it to be in the state it was described to me.
jibjob

23rd Feb 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry forgot to say that the side brackets where missing and not broken and that the fog appeared to have been broken before packaging as there was a piece of glass missing from the fog light and it was not anywhere in the packaging and it was packaged very well so chances of it being broken in transit seem very very small.
sri_baby

23rd Feb 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not the only dispute against corsaboi1992
jibjob

28th Feb 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone offer any help on what to do now?
jibjob

22nd Mar 10 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything been done yet Stantonio?
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything? Ive still had nothing no contact or anything he appears to have blocked me on msn as he hasnt been online since i started my dispute.
jibjob

4th Apr 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything? Hes not answering my texts or U2U's
iToMo x

6th Apr 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'v been scammed mate.
You no where he lives? Then go down and nock on his door then if he dunt give you stuff then call the police to his address

Good luck
TheSmurfinator

13th Apr 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just need to add to this I'm afraid:

I wanted the electric window kit that he was selling, but after reading this thread (when it was a lot shorter I must add) I was dubious about trading with him. I sent him a u2u and he gave me his phone number and asked me to ring him.
I did and he sounded very sincere, told me that he ran his own vauxhall forum , and that people had the wrong idea about him.
I joined his forum and everything seemed above board, so I took a risk and sent him £60 via paypal.
That was on the 19th March and I have not received anything.
Even though he was online both on this forum and his own, he would not reply to U2U's or emails, so eventually I put a thread on his forum asking if anyone had heard from him and outlining what had happened. He got in conatct with me and told me that he'd been away and that my parcel had been returned to him when he got back. He said it would be resent, it still hasn't arrived.
TheSmurfinator

13th Apr 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've posted another thread on his forum today and he's been online and deleted it again but hasn't replied to my messages on this forum or his own....should I round up about 30 bikers and we'll go pay him a visit? .
TheSmurfinator

13th Apr 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After posting another thread on his forum calling him a thief and asking him to explain himself I've been banned, no great surprise there then eh?? At least Jay-corsa-gsi stayed around and defended himself and tried to get the money to pay everyone back, this guy hasn't even got the guts to do that. he just takes the money and runs....
Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What forum?
TheSmurfinator

13th Apr 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.simply-vauxhall.com/index.htm

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaboi1992?? 23 database queries in 0.0167480 seconds