corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cooling System Bleed Screw

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cooling System Bleed Screw
Ingham*corsa*

User status: Offline
   21st Nov 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just changed the thermostat on my 1.2 16v corsa b and then filled the coolant back up, i think it has air in the system. can anyone tell me if the is a bleed screw, and if there is, where is it?

please help!!!
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 09 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just have it idling with the header tank cap off

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll