corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rushing water???? help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rushing water???? help
JUGGA

User status: Offline
30th Apr 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL *hint hint buy my 1.4 engine*

i will buy it mate if i make it there lol
Cosa Pete

User status: Offline
20th Dec 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old topic but meh,

I had this problem with my 1.4 8V.

Took ages to heat up, made this nasty sound, i also had a rad leak. i did the following.

Bleed the system and filled with a rad sealer and left it in the car for a few days just driving 12/30 miels a day in her.

Flused the system again and used a rust inabhiter/cleaner...again i left in the system for a few days stil ldoing same milegae.

One saturday moring i strip the rad out and hose tothe water pump. Cleane dout the rad and rest othe system. You need to remove the temp senso form ther inlet manifold to bleed the system.

Refitted rad and hose.

Bought a bottle of rad collent and anitfrezz all in one and slowely filled it up with the temp sensor out on the inlet manifold. Keep filling till you get the bright blue colored fluid coming through contorusly. Wack in the sensor fast and do it up. Gently and slowly top up ya header tank till ya get it to the fil lelavle.

Now leave for 5 mins and then stat her up and let it idel. Then drvie ehr for 5 ten mins..it might make this nosie still buit thats excuess air thats all.

Go back home check coolent leave and top up if need be...thats should sort it..it did for me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll