corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dual personality

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dual personality
Macca_G

User status: Offline
25th Feb 03 at 02:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is strange,,,, the engine has a bit of a dual personality. Sometimes its really smooth and others like a sack of spanners. anyone else had this or know what it is?
FrankP

25th Feb 03 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad luck
Cybermonkey

25th Feb 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its called Poxy Vauxhall Syndrome

Dave

New Poll