corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can someone recomend me a sub and amp

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can someone recomend me a sub and amp
corsa_lad

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i already been to halfords and thought the jbl sub wasnt that good but could that be because they had it running from a rubbish amp? ill be going to the big braehead store tommorrow so play more lol
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats diff between a 10 and 12" sub, what music is best for which and what size is the best all rounder for such as trance, dance, bit of pop, R'NB

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll