corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » quotes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quotes
manchester-lad

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i just did a quote with www.liverpoolvictoria.co.uk and they quoted me a 17 yr with a 1.2 corsa merit L reg between £1660-£1831 then at the bottom of the page its got a star which says

(As this is a Quick Quote it's designed to give you an idea of the cost based on the details given. A number of assumptions have been made about the driver and the vehicle. Actual prices will depend upon individual circumstances. The figures quoted are also based on a voluntary £100 excess in respect of accidental damage and theft claims)

can any one tell me wot this means coz i dont wanna ring up then find out it goin to be like 2500 grand???????
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its cus they dont ask u loads of questions for the quik quote, for example i dont think they ask bout any claims in the last 3 years or things like that which will effect the price, but if ur clean then it shud be between those figures when ring up, try em. their number is 0800 514 514

New Poll