corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » radio won't turn on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author radio won't turn on
john_sri

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i turned on the head unit this morning same as usual and wanted the radio not the cd player upton pressing sourse it just took the play time off screen and sat there doin bugger all. if i pressed sourse again it wne back ot playing the cd. i took out the cd and tried turning it on and it didn't do anything if i pressed the off button it beeped at me the same as it would normally to turn off

WTF!!!! i am baffled!!

it's a sony VAP CD headunit
andyk

18th Feb 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your ariel plugged into the stereo? maybe the lead worked its way loose, and the stereo has detected its not connected and isnt trying to use it... (modern technology is pretty clever nowadays!)
john_sri

18th Feb 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no if that hapens i just get static it aint even changing the screen to radio, it sits with cd accross the screen and the track number
Richie

18th Feb 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive seen that problem before, unplug the unit for around 10 minutes to reset everything, it usually works.
john_sri

19th Feb 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ta that worked cheers

New Poll