corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Finally found a bed that I like

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally found a bed that I like
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Originally posted by Kathryn W
IKEA bed are absoloutly shite.

Ikea beds arent all shite, I've got a £90 MALM bedframe and its the best bed I've had, and I've had it about 5 years, moved house 3 times, its been took apart or moved about god knows how many times and goes back together perfectly, it doesnt make any noises and is proper sturdy. You must be shite at building it.

I got the exact same bed, had it for 5 years now too. The only problem ive had with it is the headboard and frame keep coming apart and the bed collapses sometimes during sex but thats only cos I lost the big bolts that hold the headboard on when I moved house

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll