corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on?
Macca_G

User status: Offline
   7th Sep 04 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and my ex were going out since she we were 14/15... got engaged shortly after bought a house at 19...things were great, she seemed like the most sweet girl ever and me and her we inseperable... anyway when we got the house she split up with me for 2weeks and in that time hung around with one of my mates, who i thought was lookin after her, we got back together after the 2weeks and spent another 10months together then she leaves me again...This time its for good! After the 1st week she found someone else again.... we are arranging the house sale at the minute and she decided to tell me that last year when we spplit up for 2 weeks she fcuked my mate, who was a sh*t shag and had a little nob and she came back to me... then she's shaggin this other lad after a week! and he is also sh*t and she wants to get back with me but she knows i wont.....I'm only 20 now and i feel like suck a gullable little nob, how can i trust anyone again?? ...I feel i was too nice, i never cheated or anything i was 100% faithful and what was the point...? She seemed so faithful, told me we were solemates etc....How can i trust anyone again!!? Feel like i have been shat on big time... waste of 5 years!

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by Macca_G]
Cybermonkey

7th Sep 04 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a bum deal man. People can be very deceiving when you see them in a different light to others. Did anyone warn you that she was a biatch, or did she have every one fooled that she is a cunt? Im afraid that it is all part of life and you have just learnt a vital lesson, many women are like this, beware when going for the long run. In future, you will be more wary of the women you are involved with. This is something you will have to get over, and get on with your life without her.

Dave
Andrew

7th Sep 04 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's hard mate. My ex and i had a kid, when it was born she told me it wasn't mine. I was gutted for months but i'm only 22 and i don't really want kids at this age. I see my ex every day, it's still hard but you have to get on with life.

You are still young mate, you have loads of time to play around and have some fun, that's what i am doing

Fad

7th Sep 04 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds simmillar with me mate 3 half years later she finds someone else within a week....

i'm alot better for it just got to keep busy and when you meet someone dont jump in just be a bit cautious
Cybermonkey

7th Sep 04 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
It's hard mate. My ex and i had a kid, when it was born she told me it wasn't mine. I was gutted for months but i'm only 22 and i don't really want kids at this age. I see my ex every day, it's still hard but you have to get on with life.

You are still young mate, you have loads of time to play around and have some fun, that's what i am doing

I laughed at this because it was you
Fad

7th Sep 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its the fact he's 22 i thought he was 17 or summat
purple_corsa_gls

7th Sep 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:

Not just me then

turbodreams

7th Sep 04 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sorry Mate Thought You were 17 2
turbodreams

7th Sep 04 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In all Seriousness ive Been Hurt Big time.Its Got to the Point Were i Dont Trust anyone anymore.its difficult.you learn from it tho mate. Folk lie there 2 faced its in peoples nature unfortunately.stay strong your just headin down a new path.

with the whole gettin a guy after one week.woman can do that men cant(bummer)its sick and i bet thinkin about it makes your stomach turn but she has clearly realised that noone can better you.Be cautious.Dont let her hurt you again.Think long and hard about what your goin to do.
Siberia

7th Sep 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by purple_corsa_gls
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:

Not just me then

babababa bangwagon.......
Macca_G

7th Sep 04 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell..!! Didn't think i'd get replies like this... seems like you lot have been through the same (or worse) sh*t i did. Cheers for the wise words guys!

I thought that it was the guys that did the not caring and cheating! Seems like most women aren't as sweet and innocent as they make out?? Seriously though i put 110% turst in her and i dont know if i can do it again (To anyone else that is, shes blown it!)

turbodreams

7th Sep 04 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Youre not alone mate. i fuckin hate woman.doesnt stop me shaggin fuck out them but what can you do.Saddle up and ride the Pony. Care free Mate.Itll Take you a While before youll ever have that sort of trust for someone. but it will happen.
ruth

7th Sep 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got sh*t on big time my ex really screwed me over big time i thought all he wanted to was hurt me but then when he was pissed he told me something that changed everything but he shit on me at 1st
turbodreams

7th Sep 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ruth
i got sh*t on big time my ex really screwed me over big time i thought all he wanted to was hurt me but then when he was pissed he told me something that changed everything but he shit on me at 1st

wot he say,wot he say

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by turbodreams]
ruth

7th Sep 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel as he is palying a big game
Matt H

7th Sep 04 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Macca_G
Me and my ex were going out since she we were 14/15... got engaged shortly after bought a house at 19...things were great, she seemed like the most sweet girl ever and me and her we inseperable... anyway when we got the house she split up with me for 2weeks and in that time hung around with one of my mates, who i thought was lookin after her, we got back together after the 2weeks and spent another 10months together then she leaves me again...This time its for good! After the 1st week she found someone else again.... we are arranging the house sale at the minute and she decided to tell me that last year when we spplit up for 2 weeks she fcuked my mate, who was a sh*t shag and had a little nob and she came back to me... then she's shaggin this other lad after a week! and he is also sh*t and she wants to get back with me but she knows i wont.....I'm only 20 now and i feel like suck a gullable little nob, how can i trust anyone again?? ...I feel i was too nice, i never cheated or anything i was 100% faithful and what was the point...? She seemed so faithful, told me we were solemates etc....How can i trust anyone again!!? Feel like i have been shat on big time... waste of 5 years!

harsh dude

im having probs with my girl at the mo as well. found out she'd slept with my mate when we were on a break & i was gutted. also found out that she had slept with someone else when we first started going out 18 months ago.even though at this point we werent serious it still annoys me that i cant trust her

me & fads drowned our sorrows using wine. worked quite well
Fad

7th Sep 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amen to that brother

i was in the same boat mate i never really trusted my ex...fit as fuck but that was all she was...

made me realise all you need is your hommies and inflatible toys

just try no to dwell on it usually works out for the best
Matt H

7th Sep 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fadscorsa

made me realise all you need is your hommies and inflatible toys

thats right dude

but you forgot to put wine
sassyminx

7th Sep 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are as many bitches about as there are twats of men, honestly mate u sound like u can do a lot better, get a girl that will respect u, u sound like one of the nice lads that dont really come too often, its her loss, and as for ya mate, twat the fooker

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by sassyminx]
sxi16vjoe

7th Sep 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
there are as many bitches about as there are twats of men, honestly mate u sound like u can do a lot better, get a girl that will respect u, u sound like one of the nice lads that dont really come too often, its her loss, and as for ya mate, twat the fooker

Sorry I've got a dirty mind!

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by sxi16vjoe]
Matt H

7th Sep 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ joe
greycorsa

7th Sep 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sassyminx

7th Sep 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx

Sorry I've got a dirty mind!

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by sxi16vjoe]

u perve
sxi16vjoe

7th Sep 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't help it I'm a sex addict. I think dirty random thoughts all the time
sassyminx

7th Sep 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
I can't help it I'm a sex addict. I think dirty random thoughts all the time

so ur male

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on? 22 database queries in 0.2018859 seconds