corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on?
sxi16vjoe

User status: Offline
7th Sep 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'm dirtier than the average male

sassyminx

7th Sep 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u wud be

seriously tho macca hope ur ok mate
kinkycorsa

7th Sep 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is so sh*t, i hate to hear of these things happening to ppl. Since i split up with my twat of an ex i have heard so many ppl that have been treated like crap after putting so much into a relationship, my ex lied to me about his entire life and basically conned me for 9 months, then leaves me with thousands of pounds worth of debt to deal with and still harrasses me and thinks there's a chance we will get back together

I just don't get why human beings are so horrible to each other, both men and women, if your not happy in a relationship end it, don't f*k up the other persons life and give them trust issues.

I'm sure you'll get through it and when u find the right girl you will learn to trust them good luck anyhoo

(bit of an essay i no!)
calidus

7th Sep 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never chased too much after girls when at skewl cos,well, its skewl it dont count really lol but I had a couple of serious relationships after- first was with someone called hayley,I found she had bin cheating on me for months, I had took her home and she had gone straight bk out with her ex "rev" and doing stuff while she was txting me saying she was tucked up in bed missing me etc etc, I found this out after a stint in hospital where she cheated on me and got dropped off to see me, and picked up after by this " rev" I ended it after being hurt, then a year of searching passed, and i met natalie, she was really really nice and spot on, I was wary to trust her but I finally gave in cos she was great, then I find after 9months she wasnt so great,leading 3 lads on while being with me and cheating on me with 2 of em. so finally I pick myself bk up after 7months with zoe, she was so nice, but I really didnt wanna let anyone in and trust em I feel jinxed now
_Allan_

7th Sep 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Comment

Matt H

7th Sep 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sex messes everything up sometimes

Dave1682

8th Sep 04 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Macca, It sounds like you've had a bad experience, and must offer my sympathy's.

I think perhaps the worst thing for you, is like you said, she was so sweet etc, and now you have seen this girl in a different light and that is a total shock to the system, on top of all the upset thats already been caused. But to use a classic cliche, time is the greatest healer.

So it turns out that this girl wasn't exactly what you thought - but it's better you found out now than 10years and 3 kids down the line, no?

At least you know that she's the one that fcuked up, sometimes when you fcuk up a relationship, it can be totally devastating. You're better than her and she will need you b4 you need her. As for your mate, well, I agree with SassyMinx, he needs a good lamping, you don't need a "friend" like that anyway do you?

And now mate you are single. Let the good times roll. Plenty of beautiful women like SassyMinx around.

Get involved!

Peace Out.
Macca_G

8th Sep 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
there are as many bitches about as there are twats of men, honestly mate u sound like u can do a lot better, get a girl that will respect u, u sound like one of the nice lads that dont really come too often, its her loss, and as for ya mate, twat the fooker

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by sassyminx]

Thats what everyone keeps telling me, I can hold my hands up and say that I am i genuine nice guy but there is a saying that seems to be very true "Nice guys come last" As for my ex-mate well i'm not gonna say anything about him just in case he uses this as evidence....

Funniest thing is though, she told me she cheated on me last year and shagged this lad a few times and I said was he good then? she said no awfull he's 6'6 and i thought probably hung like a horse but she said on the phone to me last night that I'm alot better in that department than him and her current boyfriend.... Thats really vain of me but i was like

Anyway thanks for the comments every1
Macca_G

8th Sep 04 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave1682
Macca, It sounds like you've had a bad experience, and must offer my sympathy's.

I think perhaps the worst thing for you, is like you said, she was so sweet etc, and now you have seen this girl in a different light and that is a total shock to the system, on top of all the upset thats already been caused. But to use a classic cliche, time is the greatest healer.

So it turns out that this girl wasn't exactly what you thought - but it's better you found out now than 10years and 3 kids down the line, no?

At least you know that she's the one that fcuked up, sometimes when you fcuk up a relationship, it can be totally devastating. You're better than her and she will need you b4 you need her. As for your mate, well, I agree with SassyMinx, he needs a good lamping, you don't need a "friend" like that anyway do you?

And now mate you are single. Let the good times roll. Plenty of beautiful women like SassyMinx around.

Get involved!

Peace Out.

You should work for a magazine or something dude... everything you said was spot on! Cheers mate does help when people know what your goin on about / have been through Cheers guys
Macca_G

8th Sep 04 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh!... if anyone knows anyone in the Manchester area whos after a nice boyfriend let me know, i'm a nice lad and will treat them like gold...plus i'm after personality as my ex was a bit of a stunner and knew it... personality means more to me now
sassyminx

8th Sep 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Macca_G
Oh!... if anyone knows anyone in the Manchester area whos after a nice boyfriend let me know, i'm a nice lad and will treat them like gold...plus i'm after personality as my ex was a bit of a stunner and knew it... personality means more to me now

theres ya problem

girls who think theyre too damn good for nice lads

head stuck up her arse was it

ul learn that looks aint everything, my ex was really good lookin and a cock too, cos he knew he cud pretty much charm any girl ( as he did me ) but i learned that ppl like that get wot they deserve
Lee 16v

8th Sep 04 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years, im only 18 now and she dumped me about half a year ago; it was a pretty bad experience, we were on a break for a week to get away from each other, but in that week i was in a car crash, and my car was written off.
I called her to tell her and let her know that I was ok; she dumped me over the phone and when i asked to see her the next day to talk things through she said she couldn't because she was meeting jamie, a boy from her college; who i suspected she was shaggin, I've got no doubts now that they were from before we broke up and she still is from what my friends have told me that know her.
Sh*t on as well mate, it happens and I'm just gettin back into th swing of things, I know that everyone has been saying to just go out and hav fun with no commitment - jus flirt and go clubbin n get pished n get with random girls, and mate, it is the best thing to do, hope things work out ok
turbodreams

8th Sep 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a major issue with trust. met my ex last year it was great hit it off real good.
her parents fookin luved me.
she fookin luved me.
i fookin loved her lol.
well 4 months down the line we were still insperable. hardly seen my mates i was just pure loved up.when i realised what was happenin i sorted things out spent more time wi ma pals, as far as i was concered everythin was fine.until she took ma mates numbers out ma phone and started txtin them.
Totally unaware of this she started gettin really possesive.i wasnt allowed to do anythin with out her..
but if u understand i needed my time,
In the end we ended arguin about it all the time so i finished it.
She fucked wi my head and got all my mates involved.
a week later i started my new job and off i went down south.
Never spoke to anyone for 8weeks.(the whole time i was away she phoned and txt me sayin she loved me and wanted me back)
When i returned The riot Started She had Turned all my mates against me.had totally led one on sayin she really liked him and wanted to be with him but as soon as i got home she dingyed him.So i had to come home to this.It left me not trustin my mates(because they actually belived what she said)
and fookin hatin her for lyin. Even to this day she txts me wantin me back. i love her still(i no im a sack but for some reason i cant help it) but i fookin hate her..
I have Tried wi other girls but cant do it i am extremely insecure and feel i cannot trust anyone.

My Conclusion is all nice lookin women are Bunny boilers and cannot be trusted
Macca_G

8th Sep 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_alpine_junkee
I was with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years, im only 18 now and she dumped me about half a year ago; it was a pretty bad experience, we were on a break for a week to get away from each other, but in that week i was in a car crash, and my car was written off.
I called her to tell her and let her know that I was ok; she dumped me over the phone and when i asked to see her the next day to talk things through she said she couldn't because she was meeting jamie, a boy from her college; who i suspected she was shaggin, I've got no doubts now that they were from before we broke up and she still is from what my friends have told me that know her.
Sh*t on as well mate, it happens and I'm just gettin back into th swing of things, I know that everyone has been saying to just go out and hav fun with no commitment - jus flirt and go clubbin n get pished n get with random girls, and mate, it is the best thing to do, hope things work out ok

Thing is mate, my girlfriend was really sweet but could be such a bitch sometimes, and very judgemental of people... Sadly i lost ALL of my mates whilst i was with her because they hated her... I built up a few whilst we were together but they aren't like "best mates" or really close mates... hopefully soon, now i can get to know them better then that might change but this so called mate who slept with my bird owns a local cruise site and is fairly well known which means i will probably bump into him at one of the cruises and i dont trust myself that i wont do something stupid.... So for now i can't get out to cruises etc.. its really annoying, its hard to get out at the moment...
Macca_G

8th Sep 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by turbodreams
I have a major issue with trust. met my ex last year it was great hit it off real good.
her parents fookin luved me.
she fookin luved me.
i fookin loved her lol.
well 4 months down the line we were still insperable. hardly seen my mates i was just pure loved up.when i realised what was happenin i sorted things out spent more time wi ma pals, as far as i was concered everythin was fine.until she took ma mates numbers out ma phone and started txtin them.
Totally unaware of this she started gettin really possesive.i wasnt allowed to do anythin with out her..
but if u understand i needed my time,
In the end we ended arguin about it all the time so i finished it.
She fucked wi my head and got all my mates involved.
a week later i started my new job and off i went down south.
Never spoke to anyone for 8weeks.(the whole time i was away she phoned and txt me sayin she loved me and wanted me back)
When i returned The riot Started She had Turned all my mates against me.had totally led one on sayin she really liked him and wanted to be with him but as soon as i got home she dingyed him.So i had to come home to this.It left me not trustin my mates(because they actually belived what she said)
and fookin hatin her for lyin. Even to this day she txts me wantin me back. i love her still(i no im a sack but for some reason i cant help it) but i fookin hate her..
I have Tried wi other girls but cant do it i am extremely insecure and feel i cannot trust anyone.

My Conclusion is all nice lookin women are Bunny boilers and cannot be trusted

Think that might be fairly true i'd say "Most" though...there must be some good looking bird that have good hearts...

Can't believe how many people are getting hurt by cheating..! whats wrong with the world..! if i didn't want my girlfriend i'd let her know why and what was wrong well in advanced....see if we could sort stuff if not tell her it isn't working and i'm sorry..... then maybe find someone else after a few months, not jump into bed with someone like my ex has done after a week! or just cheat on them... some people have no morals...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you ever feel like you have just been shat on? 23 database queries in 0.0151472 seconds