corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with components

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with components
luca2020

User status: Offline
17th Feb 03 at 03:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i wanna get some front component speakers, what are some really good quality ones, any amount of money

also could u give me some ideas on where to put the tweeter?

thanx
Andy_S

17th Feb 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you get some speakers, set the tweeter up and move it around door/dash until you find the right sound. Ive got mine half way down beyond the mid, just sounds right
SteveW

17th Feb 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can spend loads of £££ but not get anything that special. The JL Audio components are wicked. Focal, Infinity Kappa (i think its those), Rockford (the new ones) Diamond. mate there are so many makes to choose from. it would be hard to say exactly which ones. Unless you set a specific price range.

Steve.
d0gz_bollox

17th Feb 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got some infinity reference components. pretty good to. I am running 250watts rms through them (well about half gain) and they handle them perfect (there rated at a load less then that).
toger13

17th Feb 03 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got phoenix gold 6.5 inch components up front running off my head unit and sound good £99.99 from halfords

New Poll