corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Setting up a Livebox wireless style

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Setting up a Livebox wireless style
kz

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi already got my PS3 connected wireless, I just put in my WEP key and everything else was auto, easy.

Trying to set the PC up too... have installed a Belkin card, installed drivers automatically and all my streets networks appeared. Clicked on mine and connect, it asks for my key, entered, didn't connect.

Have noticed though, that for some reason when I click on the connection it says it's WPA. But obviously I have a WEP key to enter instead, I can for the life of me not work out how to change it to ask for a WEP key!? Any ideas?

Using Windows 7 btw, which I presume is much the same as Vista.
John

3rd Apr 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A quick google brings up a few things about wep not working on 7, i'd change it to WPA anyway, might as well turn wep off for the good it does.
kz

3rd Apr 09 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay but when I talk to the Livebox it tells me what my WEP key is... no option to change this to any other type of security?

New Poll