corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Head Gasket Helllpppp!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Head Gasket Helllpppp!!!
dalejones

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 08 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all of a sudden my car sounded different it was spluttery an was over heatin pulled over an water was empty, topped up the water this mornin drove about 10 miles an checked water again and it was empty, the car sounds like a dog and not sure wot it could be, i think its the head gasket, does this sound like the same symtoms??
Fro

23rd Dec 08 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you taken off the oil cap? If you see mayo looking substance everywhere its more than likely.
dan-sport

23rd Dec 08 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u can't see mayo, does it smoke alot? if it smokes alot and the water is going it means headgasket mate
Ricky352

23rd Dec 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car does smoke quite alot (x14xe) and theres nothing wrong with it though lol, as does my mates - so dont jump to any conclusions too quickly lad
SHARPY

23rd Dec 08 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crap idle / over heating / lots of white smoke = headgasket symptoms
dalejones

7th Jan 09 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys! just had the head gasket sorted!

New Poll