corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electrical earthing problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electrical earthing problem
sxiadam

User status: Offline
   19th Dec 08 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bloody car played up last nite never done it before. was at tfaffic lights and it just cut out. pulled over to the side of the road and found that car would run fine with no lights on, but side light and indicators were on constantly but dim. also wen i broke the headlights would come on. wen i turned the lights on it would missfire and cut out.

i think its a dodgy earth. dunno were they all are tho.

any ideas?

thanks.

car is 1.2 16v year 2000 last of the corsa b
C2RL R

User status: Offline
19th Dec 08 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be a short somewhere. check the rubber tube that carries wiring into your tailgate isn't fucked. i've had similar to this and it was a short in the wiring for the number plate light. might be time to get the multi meter out.......

New Poll