corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electrical HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electrical HELP
gsirick

User status: Offline
15th Jan 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

part of my engine manegement loom caught on fire the other nite due to the lamber sensor wires earthing out on the chassis. am awaiting a complete new loom but was just wondering, when i started the car it wouldnt turn off via the ignition (had to stall it) would this be due to the loom being fried? and if i fit a complete new loom should this problem go?
luke85

User status: Offline
15th Jan 08 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest Id say its more than likely, Strange things can happen when wires start touching. I take it youve disconnected the battery? does the EM light come on was soon as you reconnect it without the key in?

New Poll