corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Orange Engine Management light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orange Engine Management light
Nathan570

User status: Offline
   25th Jul 08 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fitted a K&N induction kit to my 1.2 corsa and ever since the orange light comes on after driving for a while, but as soon as the engine is switched off and on again it goes but then comes back again.

Im pretty sure its something to do with the filter, you can drive with the light on as 1 day i drove over 80 miles with the light glowing orange.

Does anyone know how i culd get it off as it is soon for sale.
C2RL R

25th Jul 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more than likely something to do with the air flow meter. i'm sure someone will be along shortly who knows more about it.
Brett
Premium Member

25th Jul 08 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No point in an induction kit on a 1.2 anyway. Just drill your airbox.
Charlotte

25th Jul 08 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its too much air going into the system. Thats why the light is on. Mine is still on until i get the standard filter back on. You need to be careful as mine cuts out now and again due to the light and too much air. You might need to tighten it up or something.
Ellis

25th Jul 08 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the heap of shit off, that'll sort it
am4nf

27th Jul 08 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small engined vauxhalls dont like air filters the air managemant light will never go off no matter what stick to a perfroamnce panel and drill it

New Poll