corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Online shopping carts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Online shopping carts
WATSON

User status: Offline
24th Apr 08 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for some help with online shopping carts if anyone knows anything about them, I’ve started my own business up and have my site but just need to upload a shopping cart, I have tried out OS commerce but I really cant get to grips with it, another I have tried that I really liked was zencart?

Anyone know anything about zencart? Are they safe ect? Can you upload a better theme to them ect?
Cosmo

24th Apr 08 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH if you cant get to grips with OSCommerce then you cant get to grips with any of them!!

CRELoaded is a version of OSCommerce but it has a lot of the best addon already installed.

Also if you want to get someone to install it on your host, integrate it into your design, etc. then i'd suggest going to crelance.com and putting up what you are after there. Average price for something like what I just mentioned is around $400-500, which is only about £250max which is as cheap as chips tbh.
WATSON

25th Apr 08 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have uploaded both and seen what was best and zencart was the better one

New Poll