corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man United vs Liverpool - Build up and banter thread.

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man United vs Liverpool - Build up and banter thread.
strick206

User status: Offline
25th Mar 08 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBF, cosmo isn't bad like other liverpool fans with their bullshit, much like he thinks (well i get the impression) a couple of us aren't as bad as other united fans
Marc

25th Mar 08 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The official United forum is full of idiots.
strick206

25th Mar 08 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't argue with that at all
Cosmo

25th Mar 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just fan forums in general I think. As I have read a few funny posts that get linked to in the Liverpool forums from the United ones, and some of the shite that comes out is an absolute joke.

The United fans here (by that I mean Marc, Strick and Ryan) are OK, and come out with as much banter/shite as I do so its give and take.

But there are a few members on here who act like those wankers on fan forums....not mentioning any names.
chris-sri

25th Mar 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Unfortunately quite a few of our fans are fucking idiots. I was sat in front of some bloke on the way to the Liverpool game and had to listen to him going on about how Ferguson's lost the plot for about half an hour! What a grade a stroker he was we're playing great football at the moment.
Cosmo

25th Mar 08 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and Chris is OK I suppose too
chris-sri

25th Mar 08 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mather.16v

25th Mar 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Its just fan forums in general I think. As I have read a few funny posts that get linked to in the Liverpool forums from the United ones, and some of the shite that comes out is an absolute joke.

The United fans here (by that I mean Marc, Strick and Ryan) are OK, and come out with as much banter/shite as I do so its give and take.

But there are a few members on here who act like those wankers on fan forums....not mentioning any names.

Marc

25th Mar 08 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He shouldn't have got the second card, but maybe he should have got it when he swore after the first. End of the day it balanced out and i twon't get revoked.
Cosmo

25th Mar 08 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He shouldn't have got the second card, but maybe he should have got it when he swore after the first. End of the day it balanced out and i twon't get revoked.

Exactly my thoughts really.

Bennet got it wrong to book him the second time when he did, if he'd of done it any of the previous times then fine.
--DAN--

26th Mar 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Agreed, do you use Redcafe? Complete tossers.
Marc

26th Mar 08 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, used the official one. Got told off and threatened with a ban for posting a link to the game. Plus most threads are 30 pages of nothing by the time I see them!
Cosmo

26th Mar 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Got told off and threatened with a ban

Btter than what I got on one Livrpool one...apparently the sites owner was going to search me out, stamp on my head to put me in a coma and not give a second thought for my family
Marc

26th Mar 08 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That happens where ever you post though!
Mike2k111

26th Mar 08 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought id add my 2p worth but there is noway that Mascherano should have been booked a second time for what he did. Agreed, he pushed the line with not leaving the pitch straight away but for questioning the ref with "Whats happening?, Whats happening?" maybe the odd swear word is noway a sending off offence. Wayne Rooney says a damn sight more than that to refs every match but seems to get away with it. Im a die hard Liverpool fan but try and keep an unbiased view. Mascherano really was a victim of the Ashley Cole situation as far as descent to the referee goes. Even saw Gerrard tell the ref to fcuk off to his face later on in the second half which I thought was more of a yellow than what Mascherano did.
Cosmo

26th Mar 08 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That happens where ever you post though!

No it doesnt

Most people atleast have a moments thought for my family.

<<  9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man United vs Liverpool - Build up and banter thread. 24 database queries in 0.0415568 seconds