corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How many of you have been involved in credit card fraud?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many of you have been involved in credit card fraud?
hitman2k

User status: Offline
26th Mar 08 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had problem twice with my TSB card......... where my card has been cloned and used at a petrol station pain in the arse they do sort it out fairly quickly.
IntaCepta

26th Mar 08 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been stung lately, on my debit card though, much more hassle than cc fraud
I haven't got a clue as to how they got my details as I only use it to withdraw cash out.

Some strange transactions of £200+ came out for hair products all from various internet sites. Lloyds permitted all transactions. Luckily one of the websites suspected and decided to write to my billing address to confirm the order.

Obviously the git used my address as the billing address and their address as the billing address. So I got her (I assume) delivery address, but no one is registed at that address.

Went to the police and there's this new policy whereby they only get involved with the bank directly as they see the bank as the victim and not me. It's so common they have their seperate division for this sort of crime

No suprise, lloyds are just taking their time in refunding the money.
IntaCepta

26th Mar 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And what's with that form asking if I had made the transactions or not.

I already sent my statement to them highlighting the transactions I didn't make, and told them in writing I didn't make those transactions.

So frustrating!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll