corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone know the wherebouts of the ECU fault finding plug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know the wherebouts of the ECU fault finding plug
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 02 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on a 106 gti iv been searching for ages, found the fuses behind the glove box it shuld be there but i still cannot locate it
Kerry

22nd Dec 02 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea sorry, on mine ive got a little plug under a panel thats located under my handbrake. the bloke at vx plugged tech2 into it thats how i know it there.
GT4Brody

22nd Dec 02 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my bros 106 xsi i found the ecu under the bonnet under a plastic cover when i was servicing it yest, didnt notice a plug there but then wasnt lookin, just a suggestion?
You havent got probs already have you mate?
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Dec 02 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its by the ecu on the xsi but for sum reason its located behind the glovebox on the gti but cannot locate the bloody plug. wen the cars cold there is a hesitation between 3 and 4k revs wen applying a small amount of throttle, i think its the lambda sensor just wanted to check thatts all

New Poll