corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stereo - Not working..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stereo - Not working..
Ash_sx125

User status: Offline
28th Nov 07 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, going on from my other post, thought id try and put a bit more detail in this..

Right, fitted my stereo a while back, panasonic, removable fascia..

Anyways, i hadn't started my car for a while and the battery died, took it out, charged it, put it back in, started the car, put the fascia on the stereo, but it wouldn't turn on, turned the car off, but with the ignition still on and the stereo came to life.. turned the car on and it went back off

Left it, started the car a few days later and the stereo worked while the car was running..

Battery died again a few days ago, just charged it and put it back in, now im back to square one A stereo that doesn't work, Any suggestions on how to get it working again?

Cheers guys!
Simon_16v

28th Nov 07 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm have you checked the connections in the back of the headunit? They maybe loose etc.
Ash_sx125

29th Nov 07 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Checked everything, and after reading the book that came with it (just found it), i think i've traced it back to a blown fuse..

It doesn't work at all now, Gonna change the fuse at the weekend, and see whats what

New Poll