corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension kit
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
29th Oct 07 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 1 front gmax shock at home, so im going to buy another front shock, two rears and a spring set, to replace my current crap set up of just -50mm springs, so instead of spending like 250 on the complete box it should only come to 150-170.

But is there anything else i need that say comes in the complete susspention box like all the top mounts that fit over and ontop of the springs or do you just use your originals.

Cheers

[Edited on 29-10-2007 by FruitBooTeR]
Ellis

29th Oct 07 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strut tops are included aren't they?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

29th Oct 07 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get something decent to begin with, you will end up spending more on individual bits that buying 1 complete kit.
FruitBooTeR

29th Oct 07 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really feeling spending £500 on suspension.

I find my current set up of -50m springs on standard shocks ok to live with i just want to upgrade slightly to make it more comfortable.

All i need to know is if i order one more front shock, 2 rears and springs will i have what comes in the box or will i be missing something.

Ive only ever replaced the springs so not to sure on changing shocks i just need to know how to fit the gmax shocks really like will i need to put those 4 -5 original bits from the top of the original shocks ontop of the gmax shock etc.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

29th Oct 07 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be cheaper buying a complete kit, Gmax stuff can be had for about £200 a full set
SXI - Matt

29th Oct 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every think you will need you have you just use your original top mounts ect on your new shocks and springs and the rear shocks will come with there new nuts ect when i got mine in the box just got front shocks and springs and rear shoks which come with new nut on as will yours
Dean_W

29th Oct 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FruitBooTeR

29th Oct 07 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
every think you will need you have you just use your original top mounts ect on your new shocks and springs and the rear shocks will come with there new nuts ect when i got mine in the box just got front shocks and springs and rear shoks which come with new nut on as will yours

Cheers Matt thts all i wanted to know as i thought u might get new top mounts in the box or something.

New Poll