corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » filling up gearbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author filling up gearbox
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 07 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am i right in thinking you fill up your gearbox from the plug nut or do you fill it upfrom somewhere else.

because just now i went to fill up my box as its been leaking and ive been pissed all over by oil!
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 07 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahha sorry im retarded as fook forgot it was the nut on top.

Duhhhhhhhhhh as the plugs used for measuring when its full yeh?

New Poll