corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » loans

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author loans
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 07 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a credit card, not used it yet...it has upped my credit score a bit just for having it i have found having a steady float of money just sitting in the account helps too.

experian do a free trail for 28 days to veiw your score and there is some great info on how to build a good score too.

p4uls corsa

23rd Aug 07 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
if youve never had a loan before or credit card you'l find it quite hard to get a loan surprisingly

this is true, i have never had credit before and i struggled to get a credit card never mind a loan.

[Edited on 23-08-2007 by p4uls corsa]
a_j_mair

23rd Aug 07 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a credit card when i was 18, best thing you can do. I got a 10k loan no problem bout a year ago, paid it all off and now have a 100% mortgage on my own without any quibbles and im just turning 23

if you can afford to pay off your loan/get a loan they are very good. Only if you use them properly, I.e, dont get more than you need and spunk it on any random shite
Kurt

23rd Aug 07 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spoke to the bank about my direct debit and thought i would ask about my loan as id applied for one online earlier which she says would take two weeks turnaround, but then she says i could have gone into the bank and had 5000 in my account same day with no further checks

[Edited on 23-08-2007 by Kurt]
Ally

23rd Aug 07 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get a loan, its not worth it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll