corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rev Counter Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rev Counter Problem
stewart_2004

User status: Offline
24th Jul 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,

Ive just fitted a set of sri clocks into my 1.2 corsa everything was working including the rev counter with out adding any wires it was already in my merit loom. The problem is that the rev counter has stopped working. it was idling at 1k and it reved fine and then nothing. does anyone know what the problem could be ???

Any help would be great.

Cheers

stew
stewart_2004

User status: Offline
25th Jul 07 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also tryed the car last night and it looks like it 10mph out any ideas ??

New Poll