corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxhall Paint Problems...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Paint Problems...
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
   20th May 07 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

I have heard that paint bubbling and laqcuer peeling off is a common problems with the older vauxhall corsa's...

On my 98' Corsa Sport I have a small area on the front of my bonnet which has the lacquer peeling off and on the back of my car - the paint is bubbling around the base of the windscreen wiper arm!

It's nothing too major for me to worry about at the moment but I wanted to know what other people have done or who they have gone to?

Let me Know

Thanks

New Poll