corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuel consumption C20XE Corsa !!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel consumption C20XE Corsa !!!!!
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
26th Mar 07 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a few concerns about my motor just started driving it and realised thats its abit poor on fuel consumption.

I have searched the forum and have an idea about what to do to change to get it sorted ie AFM, CTS, Lambda sensor etc .....

But what my question is, what do people get from a full tank of fuel ???

I've just got 230 miles of motorway driving and some town and urban, so how bad is this ???

Thanks in advance
richysport

26th Mar 07 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i roughly get about 300 to 350 miles to a full tanks depending on how i drive it so yours sound like something is wrong
DAZ1985

26th Mar 07 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought that especially motorway as well as i didnt come out of 5th. Just have to grin and bear it fot the moment till i get it on the rollers.

New Poll