corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mental fuel consumption

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mental fuel consumption
Poot

User status: Offline
   22nd Feb 07 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok...recently fitted a 1.2 8v into my corsa as the 1.6 was fnarged upon close inspection, in the last week or so the fuel consumption seems to have gone crazy...I've hardly scraped 150 miles out of 30 litres of petrol?

Sometimes theres a strong smell of petrol vapours inside the car too...doesn't do it all the time though

Oh and the tank isn't leaking as far as I know

Any ideas?

New Poll