corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Johns sensible debate on PS3 architecture

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Johns sensible debate on PS3 architecture
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Mar 07 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mean we have shown countless articles of reviews and tech specs that show the 360 superior, iv yet to see one on the ps3.

show me some and i might change my mind

[Edited on 21-03-2007 by Steve]
topshot_2k
Banned

21st Mar 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
show me articles that show the gpu on the ps3 is better?

show me articles that show the memory bus is faster, in fact show me any article that shows the ps3 is faster apart from its cell processor as we already know that is faster but hampered

[Edited on 21-03-2007 by Steve]

faster for number crunching etc, yet to be proven as a gameing solution

john you keep saying there are articles for the PS3 show me a review from someone who develops for both that says the PS3 is the better
Steve
Premium Member

21st Mar 07 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry i worded all that a bit wrong, it doesnt really matter how fast they are, i mean just better, all round
Hammer

21st Mar 07 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this was started as a sensible discussion and has just been turned into a Topshot and Steve v the world thread with tweedle dee and tweedle dum not willing to concede an inch.

The main thing i am drawing frm all this is it's not so much the ps3 crew versus the 360 crew as it is the 360 crew versus every level headed tech minded individual. I have yet to see anyone say the ps3 is better all they are saying is don't rule it out just because you see the price tag or the fact you have already bought it's rival product.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Mar 07 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi hammer
Hammer

21st Mar 07 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Evening Steve
topshot_2k
Banned

22nd Mar 07 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer me some documentation that tells me how developers will get around sonys issues with the memory/GPU etc

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll